Be your kind of beautiful. Here are ten quotes to help you discover what true beauty means for you!
1. Be ok with how you look, woman do not come from a mold.
Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are – Ellen DeGeneres
2. It is the person you are, that is what makes you beautiful.
True beauty is not related to what color your hair is or what color your eyes are. True beauty is about who you are as a human being, your principles, your moral compass. – Ellen DeGeneres
3. Be happy to be alive.
Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic – Rosalind Russell
4.Beauty come from the fire that burns within you, the confidence that you show daily by knowing who you are.
In the end, you will not see the physical beauty in others that caught your eye, but the fire that burned within them. This kind of beauty is the bonfire you had to attend. – Shannon L. Alder
5. Beauty is not defined; it is who you are as a person.
There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone’s spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that’s beautiful to me. – Liv Tyler
6. True beauty can be seen in the eyes of a woman who loves her family and all of mankind.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heat, the place where love resides. – Audrey Hepburn
7. Be true to yourself, if you can do that one thing then your true beauty will shine through.
Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That’s what makes me feel good. – Laetitia Casta
8. A women’s body is imperfect. There are stretch marks and wrinkles where you do not want them. Look on those as battle scars and wear them proudly!
If you look closely at a tree you’ll notice it’s knots and dead branches, just like our bodies. What we learn is that beauty and imperfection go together wonderfully. – Matthew Fox
9. What makes any women attractive comes from her soul.
It isn’t just about cosmetics or clothing. What makes a young woman truly attractive comes from her heart. – Lynn G Robbins
10. If you cannot do anything else, then just be happy. That will make you beautiful inside and out.
Happiness is the most attractive accessory a young woman can have. – Lynn G Robbins
To use the words of Christina Aguilera “You’re beautiful no matter what they say, words can’t bring you down.” Remember that no matter what that you are beautiful!
Picture for the bracelet above provided by Mind Fuel Nest: Click to view