We use the word “beautiful” to describe people, places, and things. yet some of the most beautiful things in our world cannot be put into words at all. Here are seven unique ways of thinking about the concept of “beauty” and how it applies to everyday life.
1. Beauty lives in a place within.
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Khalil Gibran
2. Beauty shared is beauty strengthened.
“The beauty you see in me is a reflection of you.” – Vanna Bonta
3. Beauty can be as small as a smile.
“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
4. Beauty, sometimes, cannot be expressed in words.
“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
5. Beauty is actually all around us, all the time.
“If we look at the world with a love of life, the world will reveal its beauty to us.” – Daisaku Ikeda
6. Beauty comes from the same place happiness does.
“I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.” – Unknown
7. Beauty isn’t a destination, it’s the scenery along the way.
“Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” – Unknown.