Summer is officially here – and that means it’s time to dust off the shorts and sandals, and kick back outdoors for a while. To help you reconnect with the outside world, here are nine great ways to have fun in the sun.
1. Go for a walk. Stretch your legs, and take in the local greenery scenery.
2. Have a picnic. Grab a friend or two and throw some snacks in a basket.
3. Visit the water. Bring your beach chair down to the nearest lake or ocean.
4. Get lost in the woods. Let your imagination run wild with a walk in the trees.
5. Spend time in the park. Bring a blanket to the open meadow and lay back.
6. Read outside. Take your favorite book out to the porch or backyard.
7. Grow your garden. Dig deep – grab the gardening gloves and get busy.
8. Play sunny games. Throw a Frisbee, a softball, or bop around a beach ball.
9. Enjoy a cool drink. Try making your own sun tea or homemade lemonade.
Have fun, and don’t forget the sunscreen!