Rain doesn’t have to mean the end of a beautiful day. In fact, the first falling drops can signify the beginning of something even more beautiful – here are seven great reasons why rain is actually a beneficial, positive force.
1. Rain makes things grow. Nature, nurture, and water go hand in hand.
2. Rain inspires creativity. Think of a “brainstorm” – great ideas often come during a downpour.
3. Rain encourages fun. Life wouldn’t be the same without puddles to splash in.
4. Rain brings us together. A storm is the perfect chance to get close with someone special.
5. Rain awakens us. Nature reminds us how strange and beautiful our planet is.
6. Rain teaches us how to dance. And when the sun returns, we’ll be better dancers than ever.
7. Rain brings rainbows. In the end we see that the ultimate purpose of life is color and beauty.
The next time it rains, step outside and try to use all five senses to experience it: see it, hear it, taste it, smell it, and feel it falling on your skin. No one else can experience it for you!