1. Our path is our own to choose.
If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s – Joseph Campbell
2. Wonder lies in the eye of the beholder.
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes – Marcel Proust
3. We are all right, and we are all wrong.
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. –Friedrich Nietzsche
4. What we consider misfortune may be a blessing in disguise.
Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a remarkable stroke of luck – Dalai Lama
5. Our attitude affects our circumstances.
Instead of complaining that the rose bush has thorns, be happy the thorn bush has roses – Proverb
6. Our worldview is a reflection of the self.
A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart – Johann Von Goethe
7. When we see how much we have, we forget what we do not.
When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you – Lao Tzu
8. Troubles may not be as troublesome as they seem.
The light at the end of the tunnel is not an illusion. The tunnel is. –Unknown
9. The mind is the eye through which we perceive all things.
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when open. – Thomas Dewar
10. Real clarity comes with patience.
More important than the quest for certainty is the quest for clarity – Francois Gautier