“If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom” –Terri Guillemets
Flowers represent everything beautiful about springtime – and they also make pretty good teachers on how to live fully in any season. Here are ten inspiring thoughts from the mind of a daffodil, tulip, rose, or whichever bud you prefer!
1. Follow the sunlight. Do what makes you feel happy and warm.
2. Take your time. Bloom when you’re ready, no need to rush.
3. Be yourself. Wherever you are, bring your own spring with you.
4. Make friends. Surround yourself with those who care and support.
5. Smile bright. Spread your colors into the world.
6. Stand tall. Be proud of everything you do and achieve.
7. Stay grounded. Keep yourself connected – water your roots often.
8. Have faith. Know that the sun always emerges from the clouds.
9. Don’t mind bees. Even the bees are your friends. Do your thing, and let busybodies play their part.
10. Feel the rain. Open your pores and drink in every season.